I am in my first serious relationship and my man is amazing! However we have many issues which tend to hold us in the same place.
1. My family hates him and constantly talks badly of him
2. He is 7 years younger than I am
3. He lives in New York I in Boston, which causes us to actually see each other only 1-2 times a month with the visits varying from 2 days-7 days.
4. We are at different points in our lives, I am in College, he is in HS (which is not a huge problem for us but one that people tend exploit)
5. We are a total mismatch in appearances, I am overweight, he is buff, also I am taller than he is.
6. He has a very active sexual past where i tend to be less serious with my relationships
7.I have trust issues…so does he
He treats me amazingly and when we spend time together we can just do nothing and still be amazingly happy. I have never been with someone whom respects me so much and is such a gentlemen. He takes care of me when I am sick and is my everything. We are talking about Marriage and Children a lot, and are thinking a May wedding. Our sex life and attraction to each other is unbeatable! I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but i feel like we are fighting more and more about the same issues. But how can I shake these nagging feelings and am I sabotaging it?