Had sex on Sunday pretty sure I ovulated Thursday or today.?

March 21st, 2011

Pretty sure I did Thursday bc I noticed the EWCM Wed and Thurs and today not much at all..its more sticky and thick. Monday and Tuesday I had wetness but not EWCM really. What are the chances..I hear sperm can live up to 5 days..if this is the case I feel like we could have a baby on the way! any comments feel free to tell experiences or share your knowledge!

4 Responses to “Had sex on Sunday pretty sure I ovulated Thursday or today.?”

  1. rhodiumrules says:

    I believe (but am not certain) that most sperm can live up to 2 days, and (yes) possibly up to 5 days (but thats on the long end). There is only a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month though… but it is possible! good luck!

  2. leinenbachamanda says:

    your chances seem slim, because sperm usually last 2-3 days tops. you sound like you have your hopes up pretty high. even if you have sex at exactly the right time, you only have a 20% chance of conceiving, thats an 80% chance of not conceiving. im sorry if that seems to be kind of dissapointing, but its true. just dont get too excited because you might set yourself up for a big letdown if you get a neg., which causes more stress, even lowering your chances. ive had sex for 10 months without bc and still haven’t gotten pregnant.

  3. Rene A says:

    There is a 25% chance of conceiving in each cycle if you have sex during your fertile phase.

    The only day you get can conceive is when you ovulate. The day you ovulate, your body releases the egg. The egg lives a maxium of 24 hours. However, sperm can live up to five days in fertile cervical mucus but most live three days. Your fertile phase is the 3-4 days prior to ovulation and the day of ovulation.

    Your fertile cervical mucus dries up the day after you ovulate.

  4. Ms Cutie Pie says:

    I wish you lots of good luck on this, I’m trying to do the samething next Wednesday I suppose to ovulate and I’m going to to start having sex on Monday evening and early Tuesday morning.

RSS feed for comments on this post. And trackBack URL.